CODE OF CONDUCT
As per the Circular No. DE.23(555)/Sch.Br./2014/1900 by the Directorate of Education, following are the acts and misconduct which amount to forbidden practices.
1. Any personal electronic communication devices including iPads, DVD/CD players, game consoles, handheld PC, smart phones, smart watch/mobile phones, laptops, tablet or any other gadget with similar capabilities of data storage/transmission are strictly not permitted in school, otherwise it will be confiscated.
2. No student brings motor vehicle like Scooty/Moped etc. to school.
3. Absence/Missing from classes without the permission of the teacher/Headmistress/Principal.
4. Misbehavior towards teachers or any other employee of the school.
5. Disobeying lawful orders of the teacher/Headmistress/Principal.
6. Intentional disturbance of classes.
7. Bullying/ Rowdyism and rude behavior.
8. Eve-teasing/misbehavior toward girl-students.
9. Indulging in acts of moral turpitude.
10. Any behavior unbecoming of a student.
11. Use of drugs/intoxicant.
12. Any form of gambling/betting.
13. Disfiguring or otherwise damaging any school property.
14. Use of violence in any form.
15. Casteism, communalism or practice of untouchability.
All these above acts of misconduct are the forbidden practices. In the above acts of misconduct, Principal/HOS shall take suitable action as per observation of the disciplinary committee at school level depending upon gravity of misconduct, which may include:
1. Oral/written warning to the students and parents.
2. Detention during the break for completion of neglected class work.
3. Suspension from attending classes/school for a specified period.
4. Recovery of loss through replacement to school property due
to willful damage.
5. Expulsion/rustication from school of students of classes IX to XII
in rarest of rare cases