'B' Paschimi, Shalimar Bagh Delhi-110088
Jaspal Kaur Public School
Shubh Karman Te Kabhun Na Taro
Subject Enrichment Week
Health and Physical fitness
Life Skill & Value Education
Camps and Excursions
Student Enrichment sessions
Career counseling Sessions
Class I Corner
Class II Corner
Class III Corner
Class IV & V Corner
School Awards and Ranking
E - Learning
Events and Activities
CIRCULARS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
SCHOOL RULES AND POLICIES
Merit List for Admission
Schedule of Verification
Selected List after draw
Waiting List after draw
Corrigendum 17 jan 20
VACANCIES AT JKPS
1. Students should come to school on time and should be habitually clean and neatly dressed.
2. The school uniform should be worn on all working days and for all school functions. Students slovenly dressed or not in uniform will be sent back home.
3. No student is allowed to come to school in a self driven motorcycle, scooter or car with or without a valid license.
4. School provides no parking facility for vehicles. Parents wishing to drop their wards by private vehicles are requested to park at least 100 m away from the school gates so as to avoid creating traffic congestion near the school entrance. Parents are requested to extend their whole hearted co-operation in this regard.
5. No student is permitted short leave from the school. Such permission will be given only in case of an emergency.
6. Students who come to school escorted should never leave before the escort arrives. In case of delay they should report to the school office.
7. Every student should carry the school diary and identity card daily.
8. Parents and guardians must not visit their wards or teachers without the prior permission of the Principal. Guidance/clarifica-tion on matters related to their wards can be sought from the Receptionist.
9. School does not permit bursting of crackers inside its premises. Stern action will be taken against the offenders.
10. Students who use unfair means during tests will be given zero in the subject and a warning letter. Repetition of the same will result in dismissal.
11. School does not permit celebration of birthdays inside its premises except for students of Nursery to Class III who may come in casual dresses on their birthdays and distribute only toffees to classmates.
12. Presentation of any gift to any member of the staff by students or parents is strictly prohibited.
13. No student is allowed to leave the school premises during school hours without prior permission of the Principal.