1. Students should come to school on time and should be habitually clean and neatly dressed.
2. The school uniform should be worn on all working days and for all school functions. Students slovenly dressed or not in uniform will be sent back home.
3. No student is allowed to come to school in a self driven motorcycle, scooter or car with or without a valid license.
4. School provides no parking facility for vehicles. Parents wishing to drop their wards by private vehicles are requested to park at least 100 m away from the school gates so as to avoid creating traffic congestion near the school entrance. Parents are requested to extend their whole hearted co-operation in this regard.
5. No student is permitted short leave from the school. Such permission will be given only in case of an emergency.
6. Students who come to school escorted should never leave before the escort arrives. In case of delay they should report to the school office.
7. Every student should carry the school diary and identity card daily.
8. Parents and guardians must not visit their wards or teachers without the prior permission of the Principal. Guidance/clarifica-tion on matters related to their wards can be sought from the
9. School does not permit bursting of crackers inside its premises. Stern action will be taken against the offenders.
10. Students who use unfair means during tests will be given zero in the subject and a warning letter. Repetition of the same will result in dismissal.
11. School does not permit celebration of birthdays inside its premises except for students of Nursery to Class III who may come in casual dresses on their birthdays and distribute only
toffees to classmates.
12. Presentation of any gift to any member of the staff by students or parents is strictly prohibited.
13. No student is allowed to leave the school premises during school hours without prior permission of the Principal.
CYBER RULES AND UNDERTAKING
All students are expected to follow guidelines issued by CBSE for school, parents and students vide circular CBSE-Acad/JD-AH A/Cir/2017. The CBSE has given Guidelines for Safe and Effective Use of Internet and Digital Technologies in Schools and has instructed schools to draft a school policy on the safe use of electronic devices and implement it.
Do's for Students:
• Use only the licensed version of software.
• To access only pre-selected websites appropriate to your age group, under teachers / parental guidance.
• Follow Internet safety norms.
• Set your profile to private so that personal information is kept secret.
• Think before you post information Online. Once posted, it is difficult to remove.
• Never share your password with anyone.
• Block people who send nasty messages.
• Students should tell / inform their parents, if anything they see or read online worries them.
Don'ts for Students:
• Do not send mean things online.
• Do not accept any offers that seem too good to be true.
• Do not give out personal information such as address or phone number or pictures.
• Do not open emails or attachments from unknown people.
• Students should not become online 'friends' with unknown people.
• Students should never arrange to meet someone in person whom they have met online.
SAFETY AND SECURITY RULES
We believe in keeping our children safe and their safety always comes first. In order to ensure safety and security of our children, we request your cooperation in the following aspects.
1. You are requested to report only at the reception for any correspondence with the office/teaching staff and wait at the reception for further instructions.
2. Parents are requested to drop their ward at gate No.1. Students coming by van shall enter the school from Gate No.3.
3. Parents who come to collect their wards are advised to come 10 minutes before dispersal time.
4. Parents are to leave their wards at the Main Gate and not to drop them inside.
5. Parents should use only the main gate for entry and exit. Entry into the school without the relevant Identity Card will not be permitted. Exit during school hours is allowed only in case of extreme emergencies with a Gate Pass made after approval by the principal/ Headmistress. Also, students will not be allowed to leave with anyone else, even with a written consent by the parents.
6. Ensure that the children wear their I-Cards at all times. Loss of I-Card must be reported to the Class Teacher immediately.
7. As the school doesn't have its own transport, so it is imperative that parents ensure that their choice of transport is screened for safety. Van/Rickshaw drivers should have proper police
verification/Police clearance certificate.
8. For us to communicate to the parent quickly in case of emergency, please make sure that you fill in the Personal Information Form in the School Diary. In case of any change in your Address/Phone No., kindly give an application to the Class Teacher and in the School Office.
9. Parents must inform the Class Teacher in writing about medical needs of their ward, if any.
10. Due to security reasons Parents / Attendants are -not allowed to send any Eatable / Tiffin boxes / Water bottles to their wards after the school begins.
11. Ensure that the students do not carry any pointed objects to school including metallic water bottles and steel scale.
CODE OF CONDUCT
As per the Circular No. DE.23(555)/Sch.Br./2014/1900 by the Directorate of Education, following are the acts and misconduct which amount to forbidden practices.
1. Any personal electronic communication devices including iPads, DVD/CD players, game consoles, handheld PC, smart phones, smart watch/mobile phones, laptops, tablet or any other gadget with similar capabilities of data storage/transmission are strictly not permitted in school, otherwise it will be confiscated.
2. No student brings motor vehicle like Scooty/Moped etc. to school.
3. Absence/Missing from classes without the permission of the teacher/Headmistress/Principal.
4. Misbehavior towards teachers or any other employee of the school.
5. Disobeying lawful orders of the teacher/Headmistress/Principal.
6. Intentional disturbance of classes.
7. Bullying/ Rowdyism and rude behavior.
8. Eve-teasing/misbehavior toward girl-students.
9. Indulging in acts of moral turpitude.
10. Any behavior unbecoming of a student.
11. Use of drugs/intoxicant.
12. Any form of gambling/betting.
13. Disfiguring or otherwise damaging any school property.
14. Use of violence in any form.
15. Casteism, communalism or practice of untouchability.
All these above acts of misconduct are the forbidden practices. In the above acts of misconduct, Principal/HOS shall take suitable action as per observation of the disciplinary committee at school level depending upon gravity of misconduct, which may include:
1. Oral/written warning to the students and parents.
2. Detention during the break for completion of neglected class work.
3. Suspension from attending classes/school for a specified period.
4. Recovery of loss through replacement to school property due
to willful damage.
5. Expulsion/rustication from school of students of classes IX to XII
in rarest of rare cases